Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More more more.... YAY!!!


Yesterday I was able to go into the basement for the first time....
These are the stairs that go down from the outside, past the mud room.













This picture has the interior stairwell on the left
(right now the ladder is the way to get upstairs)
and the south facing windows straight ahead...
The space is big and I am thinking it will be a recreation/ craft room. TV, Stereo, Knitting, Library, etc...

















Here is another picture of the bathroom from across the stairwell hole....
You can see the back of the tub/shower unit.
The toilet will be on the other side of the red lidded bucket is sitting...





See the picture below where you can see the spot where the throne will sit...

















to the left here is the shower and tub.
The unit is tiny! I am hoping I can fit my rather large rump into the bath, although it may be a bit like rolling in a puddle, as it is not terribly deep.













Here are a few more pictures of my room....
Great big closet on the left.











South facing window...

No comments: