Monday, August 25, 2008

Construction and the boys...



So, most nights after work I try to head out to the 'site with the boys... They love to run around and I want them to get used to the site of the new house. The dirt piles are a never ending source of king if the mountain and a great start to tearing across the filed. So, the excitement I have returned home to is a SLAB!!! The rain abated for long enough for the slab to happen and it seems we are only about three weeks behind schedule right now. Quite exciting to have things moving more quickly right now.

Last night when I got home, the kids, Lois and Maceo were waiting for Ruckus and I to go out and look at the beginnings of the sub floor.

Here Lois and I are out with the kids... WEIRDOS! :)

There is so much change every day that I have to POST POST POST!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: